The Rydes Hill Nursery provides a wonderland of opportunities to ignite children’s natural curiosity within a secure, fun and stimulating environment. We encourage every child to explore, play, splash, build, sing, dance, climb, paint and laugh. Above all, we look to nurture self-confidence and independence without any sense of pressure or competition.
The children enjoy a wealth of experiences in our Nursery, tapping into specialist teachers to experience outdoor forest adventures, music classes, drama, dance and a number of sporting activities.
Focus is placed on enhancing communication and language skills, alongside fun games to introduce sounds and letters, so that every child is reaching or exceeding their developmental milestones.
We look to inspire imaginations and create capable learners to help prepare children for a positive and happy transition to the next step in their school life.
" Pupils of all ages demonstrate excellent social development, and show exemplary manners and courtesy for others. From the Nursery onwards, they exhibit a welcoming and friendly engagement with visitors."ISI Inspection, June 2017
We believe that early childhood education provides the essential foundation for all future learning. Our children learn through play, topic work and a variety of stimulating activities, designed to challenge and evoke curiosity.
- Well qualified, experienced staff
- Attention to individual development
- Encouragement for children to discover and use their many talents
- Full access to all the School’s facilities
- Specialist teaching in Music
- Specialist teaching in Music and Movement/Ballet
- Specialist teaching in P.E.
- All children in Nursery take part in the Nursery Nativity, Sports Day and have the opportunity to watch assemblies and plays performed by the older children
The age of admission to the Nursery is rising three which means children can join us at the beginning of the term in which they turn three. We are recognised as an eligible provider for the Early Years 15 and 30 hour funding and our fees are reduced by the relevant amount.